Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 3 of 53 | Update

After spending all day in the car, I finally got the chance to sit down and do our update for this past week! This holiday weekend has me thinking that today is Sunday, but it is definitely Monday. Back to work tomorrow for a short week at school. 

This past Thursday, I had my 28 week prenatal visit. After sitting for almost an hour (it feels like my doctor always has to go deliver a baby on the days I have appointments 😂), I finally got to sit down and chat with him. I got the whole spiel on the third trimester--basically, if anything feels weird, go to the hospital. No fevers, infections, or funny business allowed! The good news is, my blood sugar levels were great during my glucose challenge test (91), so I don't have to do a glucose tolerance test. Yay!! BUT my iron/blood count levels are low, so I have to find a way to boost those! Hopefully, I can just do that with food, rather than taking an iron supplement. 

Here's this week's video update for more on what went down during week 3 of 2016! 



No comments:

Post a Comment